Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21st
It's been an interesting week. :) I'm finally finally getting over my cold so I haven't been as out of it lately and that has definitely been a blessing. :) It's been a week full of miracles!!! We went on exchanges this past week which was probably the most crazy insane and fun thing ever. Our schedule was so jam packed. o_0 Sister Kelley and Sister Hanson joined me here in Fond Du Lac for the day and we saw so many people. It was awesome. It was definitely a blessing to go on exchanges one last time with Sister Kelley before she heads home! She has been my STL almost my entire mission, and was the first one I went on exchanges with. I love her to death, and I'm going to miss her so much. She is such an amazing example to me. :) We've been recently trying to get everything sorted out for Lori's baptism this week! :D She's getting baptized Saturday. She is so amazing, even though she got shots in her back this past week that make doing everything extremely painful, she came to church so that she can be more prepared for her baptism. :) She just has so much faith. I'll have to share more of her story in my next email..with some pics from the baptism! :) We're praying super hard that everything will work out. the crazy thing is that the Elders also have a baptism going on Saturday, so we have to co plan with them and yep. it's been interesting. :) But we're so super excited. We had the amazing opportunity to be invited over to a members home this past week for her Christmas party. She invited a bunch of her non member friends, and a lot of them had a ton of questions for us. :) Every person we were able to talk to accepted a card with a link to the A Savior is Born video on it, (and our phone numbers as well) so that was definitely a blessing/miracle. Ah we're so super excited for Christmas! Our day is pretty booked out..we're going to Catholic mass in the morning with a member so that should be a party xD haha and we have so many members that want us over. I'm so blessed to be serving in this area with these amazing people. Even though it's hard to be away from you guys at this time, it makes it a little easier to be able to be with people I know actually genuinely care. :) The verse I wanted to share this week is John 3:5. God gave us the ultimate and the greatest gift of all; His son. If you haven't yet, I would encourage you to go on christmas.mormon.org and watch the new video they put out, "A Savior is Born." It is powerful, and beautiful. :) Have a very Merry Christmas!! I love you!! :)
-Sister Peterson
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment